SELLING A HOME IN TEXAS
Thinking of selling your home? When selling your home time is money regardless of the market situation. This is an involved process that affects you, your family and your future.
It is a good practice to place your home for sell in advance before purchasing your new home. This step is important because it provides you with ample amount of time to fully coordinate and prepare the selling of your home. Some sellers make the mistake of buying their next home before their first home is sold and find themselves paying for two mortgages.
Dot Your "I's" and Cross Your "T's" Before Placing Your Home on the Market
If your home have a great curb appeal and is in good condition, the chances of attracting potential buyers and a higher rate of return on your selling price is greatly escalated. Simple adjustments to the appeal of your home can save you time, money and embarrassing feedback from potential buyers.
View your home through an outsider's eyes when evaluating your home.
Reasons to List Your Property With Me
Marketing is one of the key elements to quickly selling your home. I will concentrate on what will bring you the highest rewards to help you establish a fair asking price for your home.
My effective methods consists of, but not limited to are:
- Listing your property on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) with photos for buyers to view
- Multiple ad placements in the local newspapers
- Ad placements on multiple Internet advertising websites with virtual tours
- Custom Full Color Marketing flyers
- Hold Open Houses as often as possible and requested
- Showing Feedback from ALL agents that show your home